Plan du site
- Hotel Official site - It is in the heart of the picturesque Vauban town of Briançon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, that the Auberge de la Paix enjoys happy days in the Hautes-Alpes.
- Bedrooms The Auberge de la Paix has the privilege of being located in the heart of the picturesque Vauban town of Briançon. Its 15 rooms slumber in the shelter of the fortifications.
- Restaurant The chef at the Auberge de la Paix prepares regional, authentic and generous cuisine that highlights local produce
- Cycle touring / motorcycles The Briançonnais is a privileged ‘playground’ for cycling enthusiasts. Some of the highest passes in France surround Briançon, the starting point for many climbs
- Our Offers Prepare your stay in the Hautes-Alpes in Briançon at L'Auberge de la Paix by consulting all our offers and prices.
- Briançon / Serre Chevalier Located at an altitude of 1,326 meters, at the confluence of five valleys, Briançon is classified as a City of Art and History and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is, in fact, remarkable in more than one way.
- Useful information Find out how to reach the Auberge de la Paix in Briançon Serre-Chevalier
- Mentions légales
Arrival: 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.(possibility to drop off luggage outside this time slot)
Late arrival ? inquire with us
Departure: until 11:00 a.m